Wednesday, June 23, 2010

La-la Land Crafts and Stamp Something





Good Morning! Guess who is sponsoring the Something Summer Challenge over at Stamp Something? That's right! La-La Land Crafts...AND one lucky winner will receive a $25 credit to spend in the store! That's a lot of rubbah...and even more images if you go the digi route ;D

This challenge got the creative juices splashing around, so I sat down and worked up a summery card using Garden Rosie. This is the first time I have used a Rosie image. I was so taken with the Lala images, and then the animal images, that I hadn't even thought about giving Rosie center stage on a card. Now I'm hooked! Rosie was so much fun to color! Sheesh, I must be excited because I am using way too many exclamation points in this post...!!! Sorry about that ;D

I colored up Rosie with my Copics and paired her with some October Afternoon papers. I tucked a bit of lace behind one corner of the main panel, and also added twine, a leafy vine, and a few flowers and gems. I love these images because they remind me of why it's so much fun to be a girl ;D

Head on over to the Stamp Something Blog to get all of the details regarding this challenge. Someone has to win the prize and it might just be YOU!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is GORGEOUS, Cheryl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest "Rosie"! Love everything about this adorable card! Just so many wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love that floral vine and your coloring is just awesome!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell that I'm excited??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW... how PERFECT is this?? That vine is the perfect embellishment here and LOVE that you cut Rosie out and popped her up. I love your coloring Cheryl!! ANd your DP and crocheted lace are super. Done good chica!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cheryl

    this is great, love your paper and image and de fabric flower.
    beautiful card


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Cheryl. Love the cute image and beautiful papers and embellishments!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! can you tell that I AM EXCITED!!! ;-) Thank you SO MUCH Cheryl for making such a GREAT, GREAT card with Rosie!!!

    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. Love that cute face of "Rosie". Your vine is devine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little Rosie card! I love your papers, layout and the little vine you created ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D