Friday, June 25, 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz DT Call





Hello again! I know I said I probably wouldn't post again until Monday, but I spied this announcement regarding Kenny K's Krafty Girlz DT Call over on my buddy Barb's Blog and couldn't resist throwing my name into the hat. I had not heard of this company until Barb passed on the info through her blog and WOW...am I glad she did! Thank you, Barb! By the way, Stampin' Sistah, I totally think you should be on this team. Your stuff rocks hard and exhibits so much creativity and talent that can't be overlooked. Just my two cents ;D I have been checking out their images nonstop since yesterday and can't get enough. It would be nothing short of awesome if I made the DT and could create with these edgy images every week. Heck, even if I don't make the DT I'm going to have to snag a bunch of these! Do you want to see what all the fuss is about? Click this link and see for yourself.

Okay, are you back? What did I tell ya? Great stuff, huh?! Next I have to select what I feel is my best work and feature it in this post. I don't know if it's my best work, but I am really partial to these bombshell cuties. The Bombshell Angel was fun to put together and I plan on teaching this card as part of a class in July. I am going to pair her with a coordinating box envelope and we'll make both, the card and the envelope in class. I just have to get it in gear and make that dang envelope. Time is a ticking ;D

This DT call is open until June 26th, so if you're interested in checking out the details pay a visit to Bearly Mine Crafts Blog. Look around a bit too, because there are some amazing creations to peruse ;D Catch you Monday with something new! Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those images are too cute and perfect for you, Cheryl! Go for it!! Thanks for sharing the link--I grabbed the freebie golfer since DH is a diehard weekend golfer! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sheryl

    beautiful cards, these images are great
    you have made beautiful cards whit these sexy ladies

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Cheryl! Your coloring is too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely the most gorgeous cards! I can't get over how glamourous these images are and your cards always enhance them even more. I didn't write that well but hope you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, you make every image you touch even more fabulous! I wish you all the luck, girl... you are awesome! But luck you won't need... you've got talent, bebe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Kenny K! Such cool images that you will rock! I'm crossing my fingers for you! These are two of my favorite creations of yours btw ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, wonderful coloring LOVE IT!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! They are greatly appreciated :D